Monday 10 November 2014

Make up tutorial research- Burns


This is a make up tutorial I found which aided me into producing the ideas and final outcome of my burn tutorial. In this tutorial you can see used different resources and material to create an effective, realistic burn. The lady in this tutorial used waxing putty, which creates a 3D texture, which is very effective. In contrast I will probably be using 'Zombie Skin Latex, as this resource has less cautions of concern for allergic reactions. This therefore means it will be suitable for all our protagonist's and antagonist's skin's, especially if we are using it  for different sections of their body. I like how she blended the different colours as it makes the burn look really realistic as it appears as if the blood has congealed due to the high temperature of the fire, which supposedly caused this burn injury. When I do a burn tutorial of my own, I will use a similar technique when rendering the colourings. This means I will use a sponge and similar colours to achieve a high standard burn like this YouTube tutorial.  

No comments:

Post a Comment